At Green Thumb, we condemn systemic racism, prejudice and injustices faced by people of color. We also acknowledge the widespread inequalities within the legal cannabis space and recognize that these are the direct consequence of the war on drugs, which unjustly targets Black, Latino, and Indigenous communities.
We honor the cannabis activists throughout history who confronted these injustices head-on, and we believe that as an organization in the legal cannabis space we have a fundamental obligation to work toward full freedom and intergenerational opportunity for anyone affected by the criminalization of cannabis.
We are committed to a future where those who have suffered criminally as a result of cannabis and systemic racism are not only expunged of those ‘crimes’ but also welcomed into the cannabis community that we are so grateful to be a part of every day. We value the opportunity to fight for and expand the cannabis community to all, regardless of race and socioeconomic status.
This September, Green Thumb will partner with The Last Prisoner Project, supporting their Clemency Initiative and highlighting our commitment to #cannabisforall. A target amount of $50,000 will be raised and donated by allocating a portion of proceeds for every Green Thumb product purchased from September 1st 2020 to September 30th, 2020.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Unlimited number of entries permitted.
- Must confirm medical patient/legal consumer status prior to receipt of prize.
- No exchanges.
- We will be offering 50 total prizes by or before November 30, 2020.
- Giveaway selection solely based on criteria determined by Green Thumb Industries, in accordance with state advertising regulations.
- Winner will be determined through a randomized selection of qualified entries.
- Winner will have 7 days to respond via Instagram direct message with further details for prize allocation, or they will forfeit their prize.
- Contact [email protected] for specific questions.
- Odds of winning depend on number of usable entries received.
- Effects may vary by consumer. Keep out of reach of children. For use only by adults 21 years of age and older. Campaign runs 9/1/20-9/30/20, opened to legal consumers in IL, NV, FL and MD. Sponsored by Green Thumb Industries. Please consume responsibly.